EU Settlement Scheme

Settled Status Application period ends 30th June

If you are from the EU, EEA or Switzerland, you need to apply for settled status in order to continue to live and work in Britain. Apply via the government website EU Settlement scheme. This site will tell you all you need to know. Please could you check that neighbours know about it.

Corinne Garvie

District Councillor

01223 276184 07780932267